Chitter is a free online forum in which members can socialize with others and put up pictures of themselves. If you have any questions check out the FAQ or simply pm me - Chatz

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Wow, This is acctually Amazing!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Barbie
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Wow, This is acctually Amazing!   11/02/10, 12:43 am

stare at The four virticle dots in the middle For Thirty Seconds. Make sure your concentrating hard on them!

Then Tilt back and look up at the ceiling, and you'll see jesus!

ITS SO COOL O_O

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers king king king king lol! lol! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Arrow Arrow Question Exclamation Exclamation I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dinorawrz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wow, This is acctually Amazing!   11/02/10, 06:54 pm

O_O

Dinorawrz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wow, This is acctually Amazing!   14/02/10, 02:39 pm

I LOVE YOU ALL Very Happy Happy Valentines Hug
Today I Had CHOCOLATe And Im HYPER Crazy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow, This is acctually Amazing!   

Back to top Go down

Wow, This is acctually Amazing!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1